Website Display Advertising
Display Advertising is used by thousands of advertisers to reach users on websites and apps across all publisher categories, from large, well-known sites to niche sites and audiences. Display Network will place your display ads against related content and audiences across thousands of sites. We manage your Display Network across two platforms Google and Ad Roll to maximize your exposure.
• Massive Scale: With significant global coverage your message will reach more of your target audience, in more places, more often. The Display Network comprises both large websites such as CNN, Fox News and Drudge Report and niche sites and blogs.
• Measurable Performance and Maximized Results: The Display Network delivers measurable performance for both branding and direct display clients; maximizing their results.
• Contextual Engine: A key driver of the success is the ability to harness the power of the best contextual search engines on the planet to place ads against the most relevant content. This enables you to find and connect with the most engaged audiences. Research shows that brand recall increases significantly when ads are targeted contextually v. non-contextually relevant.
• Custom Networks through Effective Targeting: Keyword contextual targeting, along with other targeting technologies available on the Display Network such as placement targeting and audience targeting, allows you to build and target to your own custom networks and to find and connect with the right customers more effectively and more often.
With flexible pricing models (CPM, CPC, CPA) as well as the most popular Display Ad formats, and transparency into performance Display Network advertising drives results every day for thousands of advertisers around the world.
Unlike on the Search network, ads on the display networks can show ads that are either:
• Text ads: those are the same ads that advertisers can use on the Search network, with the same character and punctuation restrictions.
• Image ads: a static image, that can vary in sizes and appear on different pages and places on a website.
• Video ads: ad that embeds a video. Not to be mistaken for Youtube promoted videos.
• Native ads:
Why we would use the Display Networks
Display network advertising is a very powerful way for us to target and reach the audience you want.
• Contextual or Keyword: it is possible to target websites with a list of keywords related to the products or services. This must be the most common targeting option.
• Affinity: this is based on the users’ browser history. As users search the web, cookies are installed on their computer. If some users regularly search and go on website about a distinctive subject (affinity), then those users would enter a certain affinity. (example: users who read movie critics, and regularly consult movie time etc… would fit into the Movie Lovers category)
• In-Market: In-Market targeting is slightly different to Interest targeting. This category is based on the users’ browser history as well, but also on their social shares and reviews. This is why the In-Market segment is more about users who are further down the buying funnel: they are ready to buy.
• Retargeting: just as on the Search network, retargeting (or remarketing) can be used on the display network.
• Placement: We can choose the websites where we want your ads to be appearing on. This gives us the control of choosing and knowing who is going to see their ads. It is an opportunity to target users who have a specific interest. (example: you sell eco-friendly bamboo products and you target websites related to environment and eco-friendly lifestyle)
CreatedWednesday, 29 March 2017
Group adminKings Of Pay Per Click Advertising