Display & YouTube Advertising
Advertise across Websites and on YouTube at a fraction of the cost!
Website Display Advertising
Display advertising is a type of online advertising that comes in several forms, including banner ads, rich media and more. Unlike text-based ads, display advertising relies on elements such as images, audio and video to communicate an advertising message.
Why we would use the Display Networks
Display Advertising is used by thousands of advertisers to reach users on websites and apps across all publisher categories, from large, well-known sites to niche sites and audiences. Overload Marketing will place your display ads against related content and audiences across thousands of sites. We manage your Display Network campaign across multiple platforms including Google, Ad Roll and several niche programmatic platforms to maximize your exposure on the most relevant websites based on your goals.
• Massive Scale: With significant global coverage your message will reach more of your target audience, in more places, more often. The Display Network comprises both large websites such as CNN, Fox News and Drudge Report and niche sites and blogs.
• Measurable Performance and Maximized Results: Overload Marketing delivers measurable performance for both branding and direct display clients; maximizing their results.
• Contextual Engine: A key driver of the success is the ability to harness the power of the best contextual search engines on the planet to place ads against the most relevant content. This enables you to connect with the most engaged audiences. Research shows that brand recall increases significantly when ads are targeted contextually v. non-contextually.
With flexible pricing models (CPM, CPC, CPA) as well as the most popular Display Ad formats, and transparency into performance Overload Marketing drives results every day for thousands of advertisers around the world.
From Planning to Buying to a Flawless Execution Display Network advertising is a very powerful way for Overload Marketing to target and reach the audience you want to achieve your Business Objectives.
Bing and Yahoo Advertising
While many business owners and marketers have focused a lot of their advertising budgets setting up pay per click advertising campaigns on Google AdWords, more and more are realizing the benefits of allocating budget towards Microsoft’s Bing search engine.
While not suggesting you stop advertising on Google, here are 4 reasons that might persuade you that Bing Ads is worth a shot in addition to Google AdWords:
1. Bing Ads Will Help You Reach 33 Percent of U.S. Consumers.
People searching on Bing and Yahoo sites are shown advertisements powered by Bing Ads. That’s 1 in 3 people in the U.S. who you can reach when they are searching for products, answers and solutions online. According to ComScore, Bing receives 6.2 billion searches a month. Don’t miss out on the potential business among those using search engines other than Google!
2. Bing Isn’t Just About Traffic from Bing.com and Yahoo!
Bing powers search for Amazon’s Kindle and Apple’s Siri. Bing is the default search engine on all PCs and Cortana, powered by Bing, will be available as an app for Android and iPhone soon. It’s safe to say Bing is pretty much everywhere bringing you customers regardless of what device or operating system they are on.
3. Local Advertising
Bing Places for Business is a place to connect your company with local consumers in a quick and easy way by listing your business with the Bing search engine. We will set up and manage your Bing places account.
4. You Can Reach a Global Audience with Bing Ads
Bing Ads doesn’t just allow advertisers to target potential consumers in the U.S., Bing has a global footprint that includes 14.5 billion people in 35 countries.
With Windows 10, advertisers can expect an increase in audience growth across search. Bing is baked into the Windows 10 desktop experience and your digital assistant, Cortana, is powered by Bing as well.
Estimates are that YouTube will serve up more than 543 billion video ads this year.
Between the end of 2015 and the end of 2016, the amount of time that people spent watching video on the Internet grew 38.5%. Every month, more than 1 billion people watch more than 6 billion hours of YouTube video. In addition, more than half of YouTube video views come from mobile devices.
This represents a lot of potential customers, both at home and on the go. And you can decide where and when a video ad shows, and which potential customers see it.
Benefits of Video Advertising
• Connect with your audience. Video ads can help you connect with potential customers in a unique and memorable way. You can be personal, share your expertise with the world, or put the camera on yourself and explain how your product or service can benefit your audience. Show people why they should care about your product or brand.
• Reach just the right audience. Reach your customers on YouTube by topics, keywords, or demographics, like "women under 35."
•On YouTube, viewers can discover videos in various ways, for example, by searching on the YouTube search page, clicking suggested videos on the watch page, or choosing a video from the homepage feed. This means Overload Marketing can more effectively find people who are searching for you and your brand across YouTube.
You are a business owner and you have a product or service but have no idea how to explain it and are looking for a way to connect with potential new customers. The pressure is on because you need results. How do you deliver the right message and place it directly in front of people who are looking for your product or service?
That is what we do! Our Video Marketing campaigns have a lot of moving parts and different strategies. YouTube Video advertising is a very powerful way for Overload Marketing to target and reach the audience you want to achieve your Business Objectives.
CreatedWednesday, 29 March 2017
Group adminKings Of Pay Per Click Advertising