Google AdWords for Nonprofits
Google AdWords Grant Specialists for Nonprofit Organizations.
Did you know Google will give your nonprofit $10,000 a month in FREE online advertising?
It’s called Google Grants for nonprofits and WE handle every step of the process for you from getting your nonprofit qualified to building and managing your campaigns. Imagine what you could do with $10,000 USD of free online marketing every month from Google AdWords. We will help your nonprofit, share your message and increase awareness, attract more donations, and recruit more volunteers.
What are Google Grants?
Google Grants is the nonprofit version of Google AdWords. Google Ad Grants make it easy to design and launch powerful online marketing campaigns for nonprofits of all shapes and sizes.
The more often your ads appear next to Google search results, the more people will be aware of your cause. Google ad grants show your ads to people who are searching Google for nonprofits like yours. You can share your message across the world or just focus on people in your area or community. With the increase awareness Google Grants makes it easier for people to donate to your cause. The easier it is for them to donate the more likely they will.
How to Qualify
Your business must:
Hold a current 501(c)(3) charity status and must be registered with TechSoup.
Have live website with substantial content
Not be a governmental organization
Not be a Hospital
Not be a school, academic institution, or childcare center
How it works
- We start by creating some awesome ads that asks users to learn more about your cause.
- Users find you on Google.
- When a user’s search matches your keywords, your ad will appear above or below Google’s organic search results.
- Once users start to click on your ads they will be directed to your website and the most relevant designated landing page.
- Your landing page should have a strong call to action and be designed to collect user’s name and contact information.
- Once your ads are live, we will use our analytic and conversion tracking tools to understand how your ads are performing.
- With our analysis we will determine which ad groups and keywords are the strongest and use them to drive user’s to your website that will be the most likely to convert.
- You can advertise locally or Globally. We can target certain countries, states, cities, and even a radius of a location. This way your ads will be shown to the right audience.
How does Google Grants work to your advantage?
If your nonprofit qualifies you will receive up to $10,000 a month in FREE Google online advertising each month with a daily maximum spend of $329.00.
Each time someone clicks on your ad Google will charge you up to $2, which gets paid by your Google Grant budget. This can create 5,000 clicks per month for your nonprofit.
Never exceed your budget. Once your spent your $10,000 in a month your ads will stop showing so you never need to worry about exceeding your budget.
No need to hire a Grant writer. We will take care of the content creation for your ads at no charge regardless of how big your campaign is. We will always have the ads available for your review and approval prior to going live.
We will provide on going ad creation, account management, campaign optimization, and performance reporting.
Do to the competition in the Google AdWords auctions most agencies are challenged with spending the entire $10,000 a month due to common education based keywords costing $4 or more.
What we do different than most online marketing companies that create and run Google grant campaigns is research extensive keyword lists that focus on cheaper highly relevant long tail keywords which typically result in higher conversions.
We generate content of your text ads to get your ads in front of the right audience at the right time. We produce the most relevant content to help lower costs per click and generate higher click through rates.
We know that in the nonprofit world budget constraints are a challenge so we are waving our agency set up fee so you are only responsible for a small monthly fee to manage and get maximum results from your campaign.
If you are interested in learning more about Google Grants and taking advantage of our professional Google Grants Management services please contact us to schedule a call !
CreatedWednesday, 29 March 2017
Group adminKings Of Pay Per Click Advertising